A non-surgical facelift is a less-invasive, more cost-effective way to achieve comprehensive facial rejuvenation. With the advent of procedures such as Silhouette InstaLift and FaceTite, patients can address sagging skin in the face, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and regain confidence in their beauty.
Many people wish they could gain the aesthetic advantages of a traditional facelift. However, the surgery is notoriously involved and can be prohibitively costly for many. David L. Abramson, MD performs minimally-invasive procedures and offers additional options that complement your results, so you can regain a smoother, fresher, more youthful look without the downtime or cost of traditional facelift surgery.
If you’re ready to revitalize your appearance without surgery, contact Dr. Abramson’s offices in Englewood, NJ, Franklin Lakes, NJ, or New York City to schedule a consultation. You can also reach out to us online via our helpful online contact form.
Before and After Photos
Tackling Facial Aging
Growing older is hard enough without having to deal with the stresses of lax skin, wrinkles, and lines. However, the moment you start to see the decline in your skin’s quality, the harder it is not to notice.
Skin aging is a multifactorial process that causes skin quality to deteriorate. It happens as a result of internal and external factors including the following. (1)
- Chronological Aging
- Photo-aging (Sun Damage)
- Hormonal Deficiency
- Environmental Factors
As time goes by, the signs of aging become more apparent on our faces. Fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin can leave us feeling less confident about our appearance. However, with advances in technology, there are now non-surgical facelift options available that can provide natural-looking results without the need for invasive procedures.
Why Does My Skin Look and Feel So Different Now I’m Older?
There are many reasons why the integrity of our skin declines so drastically as we age. One key change occurs in the makeup of the extracellular matrix (ECM), a vital scaffold that provides the skin with support. The ECM contains collagen and elastin, vital components that are responsible for the skin’s tensile strength and elasticity. As we age, skin collagen and elastin synthesis dwindle, decreasing by roughly 1% each year. This causes disorganization in the connective tissues of the dermis and the eventual emergence of wrinkles, lines, and skin sagging. (1)
The Silhouette InstaLift is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses advanced thread lift technology to provide immediate lifting results and long-lasting effects. The treatment involves the use of biocompatible material, polylactic acid (PLLA), which is commonly used in medical implants and sutures due to its biocompatibility and effectiveness in stimulating collagen production. This helps to tighten and firm the skin, creating an elevated and youthful appearance.
How Does Silhouette Instalift Work?
Silhouette InstaLift utilizes PLLA cone technology, which ensures that the threads are firmly anchored to the skin, providing a more stable and secure lift. The absorbable sutures dissolve over time, leaving behind a foundation of collagen that helps to maintain the lifted effect.
Benefits of Silhouette InstaLift
- Immediate improvement in facial contours and sagging skin
- Increased confidence in your appearance
- No need for general anesthesia or extensive incisions
- Less downtime than traditional facelifts
- Long-lasting results that can last up to 2 years
- Minimal discomfort during the procedure thanks to the use of local anesthesia
- Improved skin texture and tone
- Natural-looking results that enhance your facial features without drastically altering them
- Reversibility in case you change your mind later on
The Silhouette InstaLift is a customizable treatment that can be tailored to each individual patient’s unique needs. If you’re looking for a non-invasive option to combat aging signs and improve your appearance, get in touch with us. Contact us to learn more about this innovative treatment and how it can help you achieve your beauty goals.
Radiofrequency (RF) has become increasingly popular as a non-surgical option for patients looking to rejuvenate their face. One of its greatest benefits is that it can achieve non-ablative skin tightening. (2)
FaceTite is an advanced facial rejuvenation technology that uses radiofrequency energy to tighten the skin and contour the face without surgery. This targeted treatment addresses subdermal adipose tissue and stimulates collagen production and elastin fibers, resulting in natural-looking, long-lasting results. The procedure requires only local anesthesia, and small incisions are made to allow for the thermal energy to be delivered to the targeted areas.
If you’re looking for a minimally-invasive procedure that can help you achieve a more youthful and refreshed facial appearance, consider FaceTite as an alternative to a facelift!
Why Choose FaceTite?
- It’s non-surgical: Unlike traditional facelifts, FaceTite is a non-surgical procedure that does not require any incisions or general anesthesia.
- There’s minimal downtime: Patients typically experience minimal swelling and bruising after the procedure and can resume normal activities within a few days.
- It provides natural-looking results: Dr. Abramson’s approach to FaceTite ensures that each patient achieves natural-looking results that enhance their unique features.
- It improves skin texture: FaceTite helps to improve the texture of the skin by stimulating collagen production, which gives the skin a more youthful appearance.
- It reduces wrinkles and sagging skin: FaceTite tightens and lifts the skin, reducing wrinkles and sagging skin in the face and neck area.
- It’s affordable: Compared to traditional facelifts, FaceTite is a more affordable option that delivers excellent results.
- There’s minimal scarring: The FaceTite procedure involves tiny incisions that are barely visible once healed, ensuring minimal scarring.
How Does FaceTite Work?
After administering anesthesia, Dr. Abramson makes tiny incisions in the skin and inserts a small probe under the surface. Radiofrequency energy is then delivered through the probe, heating up the skin and tissue and causing it to contract. As well as being less invasive than a traditional facelift, FaceTite procedures are also a lot shorter. A typical FaceTite takes around one hour to complete, compared to 3 hours or more for a facelift.
Candidates for a Non-Surgical Facelift
Patients seeking a minimally-invasive procedure to achieve effective facial rejuvenation can consider a non-surgical face lifting procedure. Typically, the best candidates for procedures like the Silhouette InstaLift and FaceTite have:
- Sagging skin on the face or neck
- Wrinkles and/or fine lines
- Loss of definition in the jawline or neck
- Excess fat in the chin or neck area
It is important to meet with Dr. Abramson at a personal consultation to discuss your options. Although non-surgical facelift options are available to most people, they are not suitable for some patients. In general, these procedures are not suitable for:
- Patients with serious health conditions
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Patients with blood clotting disorders
- Patients with foreign body allergies or sensitivities
Dr. Abramson speaks to all of his patients at a personal consultation before any decisions are made for their treatment. This is an opportunity to discuss your cosmetic concerns as well as a chance for him to examine your skin’s laxity. After a thorough evaluation of your facial skin, Dr. Abramson will suggest a treatment that will be the best fit for your needs.
Find the most effective non-surgical solutions to sagging skin by contacting our Englewood office at (201) 731-3134.
Cost of a Non-Surgical Facelift in Englewood, NJ
The cost of a non-surgical facelift depends on the individual treatment plan drawn up for you by Dr. Abramson. At your consultation, he will examine your skin and determine the best course of action. After your consultation, we will provide you with an accurate estimate for your procedure.
Speak to us today about a non-surgical facelift to help you regain your confidence and enhance your natural beauty. To reach our Englewood or Franklin Lakes locations, simply call (201) 731-3134 or complete a form online to get in touch.
Find out more about surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures on Dr. Abramson’s blog.
Why do people choose the Silhouette InstaLift over a facelift?
A Silhouette Instalift is a more cost-effective facial rejuvenation solution than the traditional facelift. Patients can achieve a more youthful appearance without the need for invasive surgeries or lengthy downtime. The benefits of Silhouette InstaLift include lifted cheeks, a defined jawline, firmer skin, and a smoother complexion. The treatment also enhances facial contours, resulting in an overall aesthetic enhancement.
Am I a good candidate for FaceTite?
If you have mild to moderate sagging or laxity of the skin on your face or neck, you may be a good candidate for FaceTite. It is also suitable for patients who want to avoid more invasive surgical procedures like facelifts. However, it’s important to schedule a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon to determine if FaceTite is right for you.
Can a non-surgical facelift help me with severe skin sagging?
Although you would need a consultation to determine if a non-surgical procedure is suitable for you, it is likely that you would need a traditional facelift to address significant skin sagging in the face.
- Chaudhary M, Khan A, Gupta M. Skin Ageing: Pathophysiology and Current Market Treatment Approaches. Current Alzheimer Research. 2019;16. doi:https://doi.org/10.2174/1567205016666190809161115
- Dayan E, Rovatti P, Aston S, Chia CT, Rohrich R, Theodorou S. Multimodal Radiofrequency Application for Lower Face and Neck Laxity. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open. 2020;Latest Articles. doi:https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000002862