Facial plastic surgery is a term that may stir up images of the specific enhancement you’d like to achieve. Still, the formula for success begins with a diagnosis and treatment plan from your plastic surgeon. Interestingly, you will likely learn that the approach to facial rejuvenation is highly individualized when you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. In the meantime, here are a few ideas, including: the least invasive and invasive approaches.
- · UAutologous is a regenerative skin care system that infuses your own stem cells to diminish aging signs and replenish your skin.
- · Botox Cosmetic® helps prevent and treats wrinkles on the forehead, crow’s feet and between your eye brows.
- · Microdermabrasion (deep exfoliation) or chemical peels (advanced exfoliation) accelerate the skin renewal process and stimulate collagen production to treat a variety of aging signs, facial imperfections, and skin laxity for healthier, more youthful skin.
- · Collagen, Radiesse® or Restylane® diminish facial lines, skin folds and/or add volume to your cheeks, lips, or other facial structures in need.
- · Facelift techniques smooth facial creases, as well as, lift your facial skin and jowls.
- · Neck lift smoothes band lines, diminishes fat and lifts you neck’s skin.
- · Eyelid surgery treats surrounding skin folds, puffiness, eye lid bags, droopiness and fine wrinkles.
- · Brow lift, also known as forehead lift, greatly lifts a sagging brow and smoothes forehead wrinkles. This includes: creases between the eyebrows, lines on the bridge of the nose, and deep furrows between the eyes.
- · Nose surgery, ear surgery and lip augmentation may offer balance and harmony for your face.
If you are interested in Facial Plastic Surgery, call board certified Dr. Abramson, Englewood New Jersey and New York, New York plastic surgeon for a thorough consultation at (201) 568-6977 or (212) 774-1828.