If you are interested in a career makeover, you are not alone. It is very common for people in the job market to revisit their “brand” and seek out new ways to make enhancements. First, it usually starts with the inner core. The sense of how you perceive yourself. The sense of the first impression you extend to people about yourself when you meet them. It’s in the appeal for you to be an attractive candidate for potential employers. Then it may come the time to think about aesthetic treatments to make a difference in your first impression.
It’s no surprise that many people interested in a career makeover seek out plastic surgery treatments. Of course, plastic surgery is designed to improve the appearance of a particular facial or bodily feature. Yet, there are a number of other benefits that people who have had plastic surgery are known to experience which can be useful when interested in a new job.
As self-image is enhanced through plastic surgery, these treatments can be a confidence builder. When a job candidate displays confidence, happiness and a sense of well-being, they are attractive to potential employers. Being more attractive sends a message of social status with the ability to captivate attention and this is appealing to interviewers. Showing a healthy attitude with a more youthful appearance, gives the impression that you can make good judgments. So, let’s do a quick recap of some of the popular treatments for people interested in a career makeover.
- Medical Grade Skincare: Since a healthy daily regimen is important to the success of a job campaign, many people turn to medical grade skincare which includes facial cleansers, toners and moisturizers. These products offer a higher concentration of active ingredients when compared to store bought products so you can see faster, better results. UAutologous is a regenerative skin care system that infuses your own stem cells to diminish aging signs and replenish your skin.
- Injectables: You can vastly diminish worry, stress, anger and sad lines from your forehead, crow’s feet and lines between your brows with Botox®. Add to this Facial Fillers for smiles lines and you’ve got a much more youthful appearance to better compete with young candidates.
- Breast Surgery: For some women, the appearance of their breasts can play a role in how they feel about themselves which may reflect in their job outlook. The advantage of being more comfortable and having better fitting clothes through breast surgery is appealing to many women interested in a job change.
- Liposuction: Nipping and tucking small fat deposits that just won’t respond to traditional weight loss methods may make job candidates feel just right in career attire.
- Tummy Tuck: Depending upon how much time you have to take off work, the mini tummy tuck (1-2 weeks recovery) or traditional tummy tuck (4-6 weeks recovery) might be a wise consideration. Tightening those abdominal muscles up may be incentive to stand up proud and tall for all of your interviews.
If you are interested in a Career Makeover, call board certified Dr. David Abramson, New York, New York plastic surgeon for a thorough consultation at 201-731-3134!