Breast enhancement is a term used to describe a variety of plastic surgery procedures, including: breast augmentation, breast reduction and the breast lift. When you visit a board certified plastic surgeon’s office to learn about breast augmentation, breast lift or the breast reduction procedure, you’ll soon learn that the goal in surgery is to provide the most favorable outcome through the most appropriate approach. You’ll also discover the many facets that go into the decision for the appropriate technique to use in breast surgery, including:
• Learn about all options for breast enhancement and the proposed option that is suitable for you.
• How your breast anatomy plays a role in the technique used for the procedure, including: size, shape, skin quality and consistency of breast tissue and glandular fat.
• How the location and shape of your nipples may be refined during the procedure.
• Understand your degree of breast sagginess and asymmetry between the breasts.
• Discover how the breast lift and breast augmentation, or breast reduction, may be performed simultaneously or separately, if necessary to achieve the most favorable outcome.
• How to set reasonable expectations for the outcome of the procedure.
• Learn about recovery aids that reduce discomfort, swelling and complication risks, as well as, diminish the appearance of scars.
If you are interested in breast enhancement, call board certified Dr. David Abramson, Englewood New Jersey and New York, New York plastic surgeon for a thorough consultation at (201) 568-6977 or (212) 774-1828.